Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sukan Day!2009!

Oh yeah! i fergot to tell ya..just just just just now...i went to a 'sukan' competition between team to team..well..i'm srry agen i could not post the pictures on this blog cuz i took the pictures from my phone 'nokia'..so it cannot save it in the computer..i also fergot my digital camera cuz i was very excited about the winning thing..lol..but as u all know 'rumah kuning menang bha'!and thts my team..i was really proud tht my team wins..the red teams is going down already lor..the yellow team is leading this year..and i hope tht from now on,the yellow team will keep leading..well..how to say arh..mm..
well..my bestest fren ever, Galedine won 4 medals and a trophy..and tht is,3 gold and 1 silver..she also became the 'olahragawati'..i'm really proud of her..she also seems to be very happy about her medals and her trophy..
oh yeah!B4 i forgot..my fren, Vivian got 5 medals..he get 3 gold and 2 silver..he also 'pernah' beat all of the school from p'nampang until he got second..
i hope both of them will stay winning like this forever..that is all for now..C'ya!
oh yeah! it's almost Teachers Day..so,better get ready any present for the teachers u really love and appreciate their teaching..well..to all of my frens dun ferget the day ya??!
HIHI^^

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU!!HAHA!^^

All the best from,
Antonia Marianus

No comments: