Friday, May 15, 2009

Introducing Myself To All My Fellow Fwens!

Well..To introduce myself its really easy..
okey! First thing first..mm..Actually I'm not the only one who is posting the news or anything..there's two of us..one is me and another one is my brother,Joel..but he seldom post it..so I'm the one who's gonna help him to post any news.. both of us like 'tukar2' buat posting bha..Dats why 'kadang2 lain' story u all read..what i meant was U,my Fwens...well...next time if there's any news him or me is gonna post it...we will write who's the one who post it...
SORRY MY FWENS...
Dats all 4 now.. C'ya my fwens 2morrow or in the future or anywhere..haha!
^_^
:3!

2 comments:

MoGinTua said...

Nia
bagus ko buat blog sendiri ba supaya x confuse

The center of Kg Inobong said...

yala2..tapi malas bha bnyak sdah sia kasi post sini.. so cam la nie??kejap sia mau p buat nie skarang..lol...